MD Anderson teams with employers to provide their employees with direct access to cancer prevention, diagnosis and treatment services.
- Emphasis on cancer prevention and early detection through educational resources and clinical services for screenings based on age, gender, and disease risk for the following cancers: breast, cervical, colorectal, prostate, skin, and lung
- World class cancer treatment services led by comprehensive teams of experts
- Access to clinical trials and research that are translating today's most promising laboratory findings into tomorrow's new, more effective treatments
- Program member services including enrollment and access support, and comprehensive case management throughout the patient’s journey
To learn more about how the Employer Direct Program can add value to your HR-benefit package, call 713-745-9720.
Thông tin thiết kế đặc biệtIf you are a Shell employee or dependent and would like to in enroll:
- Contact the MD Anderson Direct™ team, at 713-745-9720, or
- Fill out an enrollment form (pdf)
Once your completed enrollment form has been submitted, you will be contacted to confirm your requested appointment at MD Anderson Cancer Center.
We protect your privacy
Due to our response to COVID-19, all blood donations at MD Anderson
Blood Donor Center locations are being held by appointment only.